Based on the professional team of Technical Support Call Centre and IT engineers located in the branches of the National Service Network, Exon company provides IT support, diagnostics and repairs of IT equipment for strategic customers across the country.
Technical Support Call Centre
Supervises process of repairs of computer equipment in the following areas:
- Receiving calls about hardware or software failures or break-downs
- Providing technical support over phone in emergency situations
- Execution of initial diagnosis of technical damage.
- Determining with the customer the method and date of repair.
- Preparation of spare parts required to repair the damage.
- Preparation of replacement equipment in the event of failure that requires longer repair.
- Sending the technical support employees to the point of failure.
- Supervision of timely execution of repairs.
- Informing the customer about the progress, costs and date of repair completion.
- Delivery of the repaired computer equipment to the customer’s office.
- Supervision of technical maintenance of computer equipment.
- Keeping detailed records regarding the repairs and maintenance of computer equipment.
Nationwide Technical Support Network
Carries out repairs and maintenance of computer equipment on the basis of qualified technical personnel located in the service branches throughout the country. Repairs, diagnostic tests and periodic technical inspection are designed to provide the user with reliability and continuity of operated technical equipment.
Nationwide Technical Support Network provides technical services in the following areas:
- Diagnosis of technical equipment and software,
- Repairs, maintenance, installation and modernisations of:
- personal computers, network servers,
- interactive NGK and COD kiosks of Acrelec company
- fiscal printers of POSNET company
- dot matrix printers, inkjet printers, laser printers and heavy duty monitors,
- UPS chargers, scanners
- Complex supply of computer equipment to the customer’s office, including installation and configuration of hardware, system software and user applications.
Maintenance of computer equipment means regular preventative surveys in order to keep equipment at high technical efficiency, which directly guarantees to reduce the risk of failure. In addition, maintenance support helps the operations of the local administrator of the system, draws attention to the irregularities detected in the operation of the equipment, to computer viruses and also is an opportunity to perform previously agreed modernizations of computers and to replace the worn-out consumables.